Latest Posts:

Does Maine Mendoza Have Feelings For Alden Richards?


Does Maine Mendoza Have Feelings For Alden Richards? ?? If you read the lengthy entry on her blog of Dubsmash Queen because seems to be " something" in between the two Kapuso stars .


This raised Maine's how she has made Alden's 21st birthday when she performed in New York and how she discovered the real " RJ " . Here are some of Maine 's blog entry :

"Nope, scratch that, with Richards Faulkerson Jr."

"Not even a second, have I ever felt like I was with the Pambansang Bae. (You know what I mean).”From the moment we hopped inside the boat until his goodbye hug, not even once did I catch a glimpse of the Alden Richards we normally see on TV."

“He was different; he was his normal self. He was like a normal guy  more like a kid  having fun. He was enjoying every moment and you could see it in his gleaming eyes. Gleaming eyes that nobody gets to see regularly. “He needed this time off; he needed to take a break from everything even just for a little while."

“And aside from being oh-so happy that he surprised me, the fact that he got to take a day off to unwind and have REAL fun meant so much more. You deserved the short break, RJ. I am so happy you had fun.” 

It was also presented by Yaya Dub how she surprised of Alden on Bora .

she could not really expect that she will reach the National Bae in her party .

“Knowing Alden’s mega hectic schedule, I did not really expect that he’ll be able to join us; but I did hope that he could do something about it, since it’s my birthday. (Plus he pink promised that he will try his very best!)

“I kept on asking him for updates day by day because I don’t want to get too excited and end up disappointed in the end. “It was on Monday (2 days before my birthday and 5 days before the Bora trip) when he sent me a text message from his management saying they couldn’t do anything about the commitment Alden has to carry through on the same date of my planned celebration.

“Few days before, he was asking me such things like, ‘So yung Sunday yung parang free day natin? Ang balik natin is Tuesday mor-ning?’ which led me to the assumption that there’s a big chance the he’d come. “I didn’t respond to his message for I was really sad at that moment.

‘Ang aga-aga, Lunes na Lunes tapos ganito mababasa mo?!’ I was really mentally shrieking.” Pagpapatuloy ni Maine, “It was also on that day when he told me during the Sugod Bahay portion. ‘May surprise ako sa ‘yo sa birthday mo sa Thursday, tapos sa Saturday and after Saturday’ which made me feel even more annoyed.

 “I responded with ‘Wag ako Alden, funny ako’ instead of ‘Ano, nang-aasar ka ba talaga Alden?!’ “Even so, I still had this feeling that he MIGHT surprise me but I just shrugged the thought of it; I don’t want to end up disappoin-ted again!” “Nagtampo ako kay Alden. (lol) I stand corrected – six days ang tampo ko (Monday til Saturday), not four, as I had mistakenly declared. Haha!

“I kept on telling Ate Pat every single day how upset I was, yet she also kept on sa-ying ‘Wag ka na malungkot, gagawa ng paraan yun.’ “People around me kept on giving clues but I persis-ted in ignoring all of it.”  Speechless daw si Maine nang bumulaga si Alden sa harap ng kanyang hotel room.

“The time we spent at the boat travelling from each place to another was the chance for us to chat. “From time to time I’d catch him chuckling and shaking his head off, I wanted to know what was going through his mind for he seemed amused and a little confused, so I asked him and the only thing he said was, ‘Ngayon ko lang kasi talaga ginawa ‘to.’

“Well, uhm, it’s not that bad to try something new, di ba? And I am really glad that I am the first one who got to see this side of yours.”
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I create this page to help people who followed by the most phenomenal love team of the year called "ALDUB" Which Led By Alden Richards and Maine "Yaya Dub" Mendoza.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: