Latest Posts:

Semana Santa 2016: Idol's Sacrifice


EVERY fall the Holy Week one of the best-selling word term for Filipinos are "sacrifice". Until now life is still alive in the Filipino tradition during Holy Week for the various sacrifices were somehow minimize the offense.


In commemoration of the Day of Holy Week , we asked some celebrities what the sacrifices they made for their loved ones. Here is their response.

ALDEN RICHARDS:

"I can not say the biggest sacrifice, but some time with your family. Because I, I need to grab the opportunity, because how many lifetimes I would have to have this offer? To be in an industry where I can showcase my talent, and I can inspire people, and I can earn a living out of it. Those are sacrifices, but I saw my good side. "

Ryan Agoncillo:

"You know, I do not smoke anymore. I do not drink anymore ... not so much. I'm really more important of Holy Week, it's really the prayers, prayer really. "

JAMES REID:

"When I first came here in the Philippines I left my life in Australia, my friends there, my family. But it turned out to be a good thing because I became part of the PBB and I won. And now, here I am. And I guess I also sacrificed love because I opted to focus on my career. And now, I also sacrificed privacy just to be able ... I mean to be open about our relationship (with Nadine Lustre), it's something worth sacrificing for. "

NADINE LUSTRE:

"I can not say it's a sacrifice I'm doing now, being in this business, because I really want this, and I'm enjoying my life now. Maybe just time, the period when you do not hurting your loved ones. Because I'm always away from my family, like almost everyday in my work and I seldom see my family and friends. "

DAWN ZULUETA ​​

"Biggest sacrifice? I'm not very religious dear. Ha-haha. I do not have these things. I'm sorry, ha. I am Catholic but I'm not a practicing Roman Catholic. So, uhm, sorry I do not have. "

Jessy Mendiola:

"My biggest sacrifice is, I am fasting. Then the social media block me. Actually, last year I still did it. Kasi po 'yun' yung I always do. So, as I surrendered. "

JC DE VERA:

"Actually, in-sacrifice I have my health right now because of work. Accept I received a lot of laundry so affected my health. So, maybe just a little careful. "
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I create this page to help people who followed by the most phenomenal love team of the year called "ALDUB" Which Led By Alden Richards and Maine "Yaya Dub" Mendoza.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: