Latest Posts:

Alden Richards, Give The Happiness Of Children In Payatas ...


"It's a way of giving back to the people ..." - Alden

No matter how busy, or in the midst of his hectic schedule is actually provided by the time the National Bae Alden Richards to join their children Bistekville 1, a Habitat for Humanity community in Barangay Payatas in Quezon City kunsaan there is more or less 250 families who live, recently.



There was a storytelling activity Alden called A Day of Smiles. It also shared the actor of his blessings by feeding the child entertains about values ​​formation.

"It's my first time to do a storytelling after a while. I see the kids playing and I see them smile once in a while.

"In the midst of all these stress and hardships they go through every day, it's the least that we can do.

"They're too young to experience stress, in a way I'm giving them a light moment with Habitat this activity," said Alden story first became ambassador for Habitat for Humanity Philippines in 2014.

Coupled Alden advocacy campaign of Habitat for Humanity Philippines is "We Build".

he had Aware that many families in our country who have never experienced to date they could call home .

"Our number one struggle here in the Philippines is our homeless people.

"It still feels good that in our own small way, we can help our fellow Filipinos in need.

" More than an obligation, it's what I want to do, especially every January , during my birthday .

" It's a way of giving back to the people .

"I feel happy every time I get an opportunity to help others .

“Nandito kasi ang heart ko, whenever I help sa mga nangangailangan.

"It makes me more of a person -the real Alden , a real human being .

" For me, it 's a break from all the entertainment things, a break from all the busy schedules and everything.

" At least an hour or two with the kids , and with the people on behalf of Habitat , it feels like I ejected for a few moments .

"Hey , I can be a volunteer , I can help people , I can bring happiness to people , " 

concluded he 's better half

*****
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I create this page to help people who followed by the most phenomenal love team of the year called "ALDUB" Which Led By Alden Richards and Maine "Yaya Dub" Mendoza.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: