Latest Posts:

What Is The Meaning Of Love For Maine Mendoza?

The Stunning Photos Of Maine Mendoza wears hand-painted dress by Heart Evangelista

Maine Mendoza made seven months mark in Philippine showbiz .

Originally known as Yaya Dub in "Kalyeserye" segment of the noontime show Eat Bulaga !, Maine is now considered one of the most popular Filipino celebrities.


Except toprating still noontime show Kapuso network, Maine have made a movie with his love team mates Alden Richards (My Love Bebe #KiligPaMore) and many also for thier pictorial magazine covers.

But more than that exceeds 20 endorsements of Maine and Alden; including their solo endorsements.

In parts of Maine, one of the latest endorsements he CDO funtastyk Young Beef Tapa, the TVC is currently on television.

In the midst of enjoying his success, knowing as of Maine with a few things in his life that he had to sacrifice. Including often being tired and vigil.

Maine Sain (Philippine Entertainment Portal), 

"It's not as easy as I thought it was.

“I must admit that it is physically tiring but I am humbled and really thankful that there are fans who support me and to me that is the best part of the job.”

ALDUB AND ALDEN. Many people draw inspiration from her and AlDub love team of Alden.

Also been inspired AlDub and her also feels he's in love they Alden, as AlDub Nation?

"Yes, of course!" 

 Maine's  Answer.

"Maine is an AlDub fan, too!

“Kinikilig din ako and I sometimes get this ‘love-is-in-the-air’ feeling during Kalyeserye.”

What is AlDub from her and who Alden for her?

Maine's answer, 

"AlDub is the best thing that ever happened to me yet.

"It led to a lot of opportunities and made me who I am now.

"Alden, on the other hand, is not just my onscreen partner but a very dear friend.

“He's my kakampi all the time! Walang iwanan!”

WHAT IS LOVE? Because of the approaching Valentine's Day, asked PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) si Maine how he could fall in love and what it means to love him.

Maine Said, 

“How do I describe it... I love with all my heart but sometimes may reservations na ako kasi mahirap ma-heartbroken, e.

"Love to me is when you do the things that you do not usually do for a person.

"When you feel like you're willing to give up something important, for me that's love.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I create this page to help people who followed by the most phenomenal love team of the year called "ALDUB" Which Led By Alden Richards and Maine "Yaya Dub" Mendoza.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: