Latest Posts:

Maine Celebrate Her 21st Birthday Together With Her Family And Fans


"Eat Bulaga!" host and Kalyeserye sweetheart Maine Mendoza much to the surprise of  surprise birthday party prepared by his family and fans for him Monday night.



Maine's story, knowing she was going to have awards night.

she said in an Instagram post,

"You guys don't know how happy you all made me! I had NO IDEA about this AT ALL, and with that I commend each and everyone of you for keeping mum about it for two months! I didn't think that you'd spend so much time and effort preparing for this. Bonggang party? Para sakin? Bakit? Bakit ako?"



"I am just so grateful for being so blessed to have people like you in my life. Thanks for making my birthday (extra) special! To everyone who came and enjoyed the night with me, maraming salamat! Kakasimula palang ng Marso, buo na agad buwan ko– salamat sainyo! I love you all!"

she added.

In gratitude, Maine joined jamming the band Mayonnaise, admits that avid fans of her.

In his message to enable them to be successful and develop her surprise birthday party, Maine thanked and asked for forgiveness.

she said,

"Sorry nga pala kasi, kung napapansin niyo kapag nasa Eat Bulaga ako, hindi ko binabanggit 'yung sarili ko (fans clubs)... Hanggang ngayon, hindi pa rin nagsi-sink in. Maraming salamat sa inyong lahat."

"Honestly, akala ko 'yung mga sumusuporta sa akin ay iilan na lang,"

phenomenal Kalyeserye star admits quitely .

Maine's celebrated her 21st Birthday this coming Thursday, March 3 2016.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I create this page to help people who followed by the most phenomenal love team of the year called "ALDUB" Which Led By Alden Richards and Maine "Yaya Dub" Mendoza.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: