Latest Posts:

Pauleen Luna On Maine Mendoza : She's Not Aware Of Her Level Of Popularity


Not necessarily of "Eat Bulaga!" Dabarkads and Future Mrs. Pauleen Luna boss from the first day he saw tambalanag AlDub will amaze him and poked him really Kalyeserye. He said, "I was always a fan of AlDub. As Day 1 [July 16, 2015] I am absent, e. Day 2 just, I've been a fan of AlDub. " The actress also shared her experience of "Right Time" concert of AlDub Eat Bulaga! Saturday, October 24, the Philippine Arena. "On the Saturday, I would not have considered that a part of the show. I sit there and I really enjoy as a fan. As in, the entire time, people in the dressing room, I was before. I sat on the floor. In I enjoy him, I wept, I nakitawa. I sometimes just 'to be, e. So, might as well enjoy it to the full. " "Because I can watch over the monitor, but no, I'd rather hear and feel the screams of the people. I makitili, weep, makitawa. " The actress added, "We're so proud of AlDub and the three lolas [Wally Bayola, Jose Manalo, and Paolo Ballesteros]. After all, it seems to rise really Kalyeserye portion, e ... Not only he met in Thailand, as in other countries. " "Even executives from Twitter, they go here in the Philippines, watching them. They want to check out what I really conflicts. Why do so many tweets about AlDub. The fact that we get attention we race, it's very satisfying. We, we're very proud of them. " HUMBLE MAINE. Another delight was given the famous team, especially to Maine, there was no change and thus still somewhat shy and quiet. It's not too much aware of him famous. The actress says, "He did not realize what was happening. He was not aware of the level of his popularity, which I would like to believe is a very good thing that would keep her grounded. Entertaining away just because he reached that, but she's not even aware of it. " So there seems to be their support for Maine and Dennis was willing to sustain further develop the hosting skills of 20-year-old Bulakenya. "He can train for sure. Because almost everything we do, when you started to Eat not really like that kahasa, e. But eventually, you'll get the hang of it. " "And one thing is for sure, people on Eat Bulaga, is great support, great support and help. Because no one can compete with us, e. We all help. So eventually, also be trained to Maine, and I'm very confident, "said Dennis

CLICK FOR TAGALOG
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I create this page to help people who followed by the most phenomenal love team of the year called "ALDUB" Which Led By Alden Richards and Maine "Yaya Dub" Mendoza.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: