Latest Posts:

Alden Richards On Maine Mendoza: "True Person. Not fake. He Was Not Showbiz."

Alden Richards shared with PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) what he felt great success turned the "Right Time" concert of Eat Bulaga! Philippine Arena on Saturday, October 24.
On the same day the meeting took place and approaches Alden and Maine Mendoza.
Filled the 55,000-seater Philippine Arena.
According to Alden, "Well, I entered the arena, facing me, e...

"Well, if you please, I am from the entrance, so I just hear the shouts of the people.

"The moment I appeared, I filled my first, second chairs by Arena ...

"It was like, 'Is this for real? We really went to Maine's people here? We really went to people for Eat Bulaga!'

"So, until now, still to sink in to me what happened to Arena. So difficult to take in the extra dimension. "I am thankful that God really all future."

GETTING TO KNOW MAINE. Saturday also had the opportunity to meet, magkayap, and talk Alden and Maine.

They followed the pictorial My Bebe Love Edward dela Cuesta studio on Monday, October 26.

And yesterday, October 29, they were again met for their 15th weeksary Kalyeserye Eat Bulaga.

Maine's how they are doing now?

Alden replied smiling, "in touch with us.

"And I'm starting to get to know her more and, I think, it's gonna be ...

"She was a co-worker. A real person, e. Not fake. He showbiz.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I create this page to help people who followed by the most phenomenal love team of the year called "ALDUB" Which Led By Alden Richards and Maine "Yaya Dub" Mendoza.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: