Latest Posts:

Maine "Yaya Dub" Mendoza Could Not Believe That She Is In Large Billboards On EDSA

DREAM come true for Maine Mendoza alias "Yaya Dub" see itself on a billboard.
In his Instagram account, also posted a picture of himself Maine billboard with Alden Richards for a soft drink.
The Coca-Cola billboard in North Edsa in Quezon City.
Maine said he had not expected to find himself to endorse products such as Coca-Cola through the billboard.
"I still remember saying 'I'm also really magkaron I billboards someday!' As a kid. Passing by tons of billboards along the expressway, I used to rest my head on the car window while gaping at those gracefully photographed celebrities / models, "said Yaya Dub.
"Back then, I knew that it will NEVER EVER come to reality. (Papa'no are so right?) Until all of these happened .. nobody knew that my "fantasies" would come true. Nobody thought it was possible, "Chika said.
Sey said Yaya, he allegedly stopped the drivers they just hopes that she can picture her huge billboard.
"I could not help but ask my driver to stop in front of this Coca-Cola billboard so I could take a photo of it, but before that, I took a couple of seconds to just stare at it ... then I found myself whispering ... Speaking ... eto na siya, "he added.





Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I create this page to help people who followed by the most phenomenal love team of the year called "ALDUB" Which Led By Alden Richards and Maine "Yaya Dub" Mendoza.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: